Friday, July 25, 2008

Blog

I have a blog now!

3 comments:

Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami said...

Sorry about the above comment. That was me. But it signed me in as Aimee...I didn't know she was still logged in. Opps!

Was wonderful seeing you at the hospital this morning. Congrats on your new baby niece! She is adorable. You're going to be such a fun aunt!

And this is your official WELCOME to blog world!! I'm so excited that you are a blogger. Now please do me a favor and post often so I can come here and get my Kelsey fix!

If Katrina doesn't have time to do a header for you (and you want one) I'd love love love to do one for you. This is me volunteering!

Aimee said...

Yeah! You have a blog now! I am so excited to hear stories of Ecuador. It was so fun to spend some time with you and your family today. Congratulations on becoming an auntie. It's the best! You will be the coolest aunt ever-

Have fun blogging! We can be blogging buddies :)

Hey! I forgot to tell you while we were at the hospital, congratulations on getting into the nursing program! I am so happy for you!