Be patient with you?!! You are better by accident than most people are on purpose...to coin an old phrase!
Call me soon and we can get going on your header. I just need some photos, the color scheme you like, maybe a theme if you have one in mind, and then the password to your secret garden (blog)... I promise to forget it as quickly as I use it!
2 comments:
Be patient with you?!! You are better by accident than most people are on purpose...to coin an old phrase!
Call me soon and we can get going on your header. I just need some photos, the color scheme you like, maybe a theme if you have one in mind, and then the password to your secret garden (blog)... I promise to forget it as quickly as I use it!
Talk to you soon! xoxoxo
sooooooooo excited!!!
Post a Comment