Sunday, August 3, 2008


I went on a way fun date on Friday. I went with a boy in my ward named Trevor Gessel, who happened to be on the same mission as Ryan Seamons. Sweet huh? He got home 6 months before Ryan though. For our date we went on a picture scavenger hunt which was way fun. We ran around campus looking for 35 things. When you found an item, if both people in the couple were in the picture, you got 2 points. 1 point for 1 person and then zero points if someone else had the same picture or similar. It was so stinkin' fun!



Playing Leapfrog! We timed the camera and I think it turned out really well!
Doing the YMCA with an EFY counselor. (the Y is on Y mountain in case you missed it.)

We were supposed to take an engagement picture by a fountain so I thought we should be all clever and take it by a drinking fountain! ha ha. We thought we were so clever but it turned out two other couples did the exact same thing!


We had to kiss a cougar so a lot of people were kissing Cosmo and the cougar in the Wilk. I thought, "Hey! We're both cougars!" So we kissed each others hands. It was a first date after all....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited you have a blog now! It will be fun keeping tabs on my lovely lady that is so awfully busy! I'll e-mail you an invite to view my blog (it's private). Actually I think... well, I'll do it again just in case. Love you!

Tamila said...

Hey!!! Looks like that was a lot of fun. Send me your email address and I'll add you to my blog. I keep it private because I don't want my coworkers stumbling across it. Send me your email at Tamila414@aol.com

Just Only Me said...

So glad that you have a blog, and it's awesome! It was so fun to see you while we were in Utah! I'm so proud of you for working so hard and for being your adorable self. You rock.

Love you!

Tami said...

What a fun date! (Thanks for pointing out the Y part...I hate to confess that I did miss it!) I'm going to have to remember this date for the next time someone asks me for an idea...

Was wonderful to see you and spend a little time with you while in America. Love you sooooooo much!!

Tami said...

Later...
Hope you don't mind but I stole your date. Not your date, the guy, but your date, the idea. Aaron wanted to take out this girl named Kara in Boise but didn't know what to do. They were doubling with Ash and Donny (but then Donny had to work so I became Ashley's date). We had soooo much fun! We got Chinese food take out (I know, yukky!) and ate it at a great park with lots of fun play equipment, sidewalk fountains, and they even showed a Disney movie at dusk. Ash and I made a list of 10 things they had to take a picture of and they made us a list. They won, finishing first because Ashley and I kept running around the parking lot trying to take a picture of a dumb seagull. Thanks for making our date so unforgettable! (And exhausting!)