Friday, September 19, 2008

Casual Dating

I just wanted to announce to one and all that I am officially a casual dater. I'm feeling pretty darn good about myself. :)
It's been a really fun first couple weeks of school. I am SO busy with school, but I am finding time to do the things that college girls are supposed to do: check out the boy population. :) Last week I had two dates and this week I got asked on three. (Unfortunately I can't go on one since it's the same time as another. Bummer when that happens huh?) One of the three boys has some potential. His name is Jacob and he wants to be a Pediatrician. He speaks Spanish, loves to play all kinds of sports (especially volleyball) and he really just has his priorities set. For example, we're going out tomorrow night and for our date we're making cookies together and then taking them over to people who need a little boost in their day. His idea totally! I think it's really sweet. He's kind of nerdy, a neuroscience major, but hey, those are the ones I tend to fall for. ha ha I really like meeting new people. It's been so fun! My ward is fantastic and there are lots of great people in it. I'm so excited! Life is just great.

9 comments:

Katrina said...

Yay a new post! :)

so what happens when jacob reads your blog??! :) jk

love you! it's been fun to get to know him!

Tami said...

Wow, how did I miss this post? Must have happened when I wasn't looking and it sort of snuck up on me.

So it's been a little while since you posted this. Any more dates with Jacob that we should know about? I agree with the nerd comment...nerds are the staple of life and they will rule the world!

Glad life is going so well for you. You totally deserve it. How's school? How's being an aunt?

Love you!

Ashley Lloyd said...

I'm so proud...you casual dater you! :)

Barb said...

I like your blog....I just got there...through Trina. She needs to update my blog list! I don't know how. I'm sure I could learn. Keep posting. I like it.
Also, I am happy for you that you are a casual dater. I was driving Krista's soccer team (all 9th and 10th graders) to a game and I was amazed about how much they were talking about "boyfriends". Geez, they aren't even old enough to casual date, let alone steady date. They are missing out on meeting lots of great people.
I love you!

Anonymous said...

I love reading new posts! Post more often!

I changed my blog to public, it's now:
www.simplyjandme.blogspot.com

Aimee said...

Hey! Nice to see you in the blogging world! It's crazy how hard it is to keep in touch even though we live in the same state! Casual dater-great status! :)

Katrina said...

I've tagged you! Check out my blog for instructions.

Bree Anne said...

Yay for you having a blog and you being a casual dater...although...Jacob really isn't in the picture anymore. Sad day. But we like Jeff!

CarolAnn said...

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG!!! YAY! I'll have to give you my blog address! :)